Sat, May 20|
Wild Ride Mustang Sanctuary
Enjoy board games, card games, yard games and/or movies out at the dome! Bring a flashlight, dress in lots of warm layers, and be prepared for the 1/2 mile walk out to the dome.
Time & Location
May 20, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Wild Ride Mustang Sanctuary, 130 Old Cranston Rd, Sterling, CT 06377, USA
About the event
- Please make sure to click here to review the directions and parking information
- NO REFUNDS. This event takes place rain or shine and if you cannot attend, your ticket price will be donated to our 501c3 nonprofit's mission to promote, train and adopt out formerly wild mustangs.
- Please dress in warm layers as the heat in the dome will not be turned on yet.
- It's a half mile hike from the parking area to the dome, so please plan accordingly and wear sneakers or hiking boots. Limited transportation out to the dome is available on a first come, first serve basis so please contact us in advance if you will need to be driven out there.
- The floor of the dome is sand so you can bring a camping chair or blanket to sit on or just make yourself comfortable on the ground. We do have some chairs available on a first come, first serve basis.
- It will be dark, so please bring a flashlight for you walk out to the dome.
- If the forecast calls for rain, please bring an umbrella or rain coat
- Ticket type
Any donations made will go directly to our 501c3 nonprofit's mission for the training, promotion and adoption of formerly wild mustangsPrice
+$0.25 service fee+$0.25 service fee